Hello there, this is Christine Kpogho (she/her), a Naturopathic Practitioner. My passion for health is based on alternative/holistic/contemporary medicine, that is the health and well-being of the spirit, soul, and body. I desire to see everyone on the face of the globe in good health or at least provide empowering tools to be able to manage whatever may ail them. That may sound like a tall order but certainly not to nature because there are enough medicinal plants in every continent that can be used to some degree to reduce or even cure ailments and diseases from the common cold and coughs to oncological remedial options of assistance. No one body should suffer needlessly if the necessary tools are provided that can reduce the impact of sickness and disease.
Health and wellness areas of service are nutrition, herbalism, energy medicine, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), behaviour medicine, aromatherapy, general nursing, and psychotherapy, (naturopathy - natural health science).
I am certified and registered with memberships of:
- The General Naturopathic Council (GNC). (UK)
- American Association for Drugless Practitioners (AADP) (USA)
- International Institute For Complementary Therapists (IICT). (UK)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN). (UK).
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). (UK)
- British Holistic Medical Association (BHMA). (UK)
- Association of Holistic and Complementary Practitioners. (AHCP) (UK)