Are you struggling with acne and curious how Chinese medicine can help your skin?
With records of practice dating back more than 3,500 years old, Traditional Chinese Medicine is a healing system that views health from a ‘whole body’ perspective. Unlike conventional western medicine, which historically sees our body and mind as a series of separate systems and organs, TCM classifies them as a network of intrinsically connected parts. When all parts are in balance, energy (something TCM refers to as ‘Qi’) and blood flow freely and we are healthy. When disparities occur – whether in our skin, health or wider wellbeing – that energy (Qi) or blood flow becomes stagnated. It greatly affects other areas of our system and true resolution only comes from treating the root cause.
In this session we will:
* Go over Chinese medicine diet for acne
* Assess the foods you are currently eating and find alternatives for the ones to let go of
* Find the best skincare products for your skin
* Go over acupressure points you can use to help clear your skin
* Discuss Chinese herbal supplements that may support you in your acne journey
You will receive a food guide, skincare recommendations, and personalized herbal recommendations.
After two weeks, we will meet again to reassess and set you up for continued results!