Are you feeling fatigued, stressed, or anxious? Your adrenal glands might be the source of the problem. Our Adrenal Stress Test Plus 30 Minutes Coaching in an ASI panel can help you determine if you're experiencing adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism, or extra stress. We can then create a personalized treatment plan to help you feel your best.
Our Adrenal Stress Test measures cortisol and five other hormones through saliva over 24 hours, giving us a more complete measurement of your hormone levels than standard serum and urine testing. Plus, included in this package, you'll receive a coaching call with Dr. Brown to review your results and wellness recommendations.
Our Adrenal Stress Test is the ultimate solution to your recent feelings of fatigue, sluggishness, or general unease. An abnormal adrenal function could be the culprit behind these symptoms, but our test is specifically designed to accurately identify and measure cortisol levels, which have a significant impact on various bodily functions.
This comprehensive evaluation covers key areas such as energy production, immune system response, skin health, joint and muscle function, bone density, allergies/autoimmune disorders, sleep quality, thyroid activity, blood sugar regulation, brain function, and emotional well-being. With these invaluable insights at your fingertips, you can confidently make informed decisions to optimize your overall wellness.
The Adrenal Stress Test (ASI) is a non-invasive way to evaluate the effects of stress on your body. It includes 10 tests for six different hormones and immune markers that may be affected by chronic stress and stress-related conditions.
The Adrenal Stress Test can identify specific issues:
• Help identify possible causes of excessive fatigue
• Identify underlying reasons for chronic infections, including sinusitis and other recurrent respiratory infections
• Screen for concerns with blood sugar and insulin resistance
• Help determine if a gluten-free diet may be best for you
• Identify possible reasons why you may have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
Treatment options are available.
Abnormal cortisol levels can have widespread effects throughout the body and contribute to various health conditions, but treatment options are available if these abnormalities are detected.
• TAP Temporal Adrenal Profile (Cortisol Rhythm – Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Bedtime)*
• DHEA Dehydroepiandrosterone & Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA & DHEA-S)*
• ISN Fasting and Non-Fasting Insulin (2 measurements)*
• P17-OH 17-OH Progesterone*
• FI-4 Gluten (gliadin) Ab, sIgA*
• MB2-S Total salivary sIgA*
During your one-on-one call, Dr. Brown will explain your lab results, answer any questions you may have, and provide recommendations according to your test results. These can include a customized nutritional supplement plan, dietary guidance, detoxification methods, lifestyle changes, sleeping tips, and stress reduction techniques.
Don't guess about your health - let us help you feel your best. Today, contact us about our Adrenal Stress Test Plus 50 Minutes Coaching in an ASI panel.
Dr. Keri Brown