Sleeping well is in my opinion one of the important pillars of health. A good night sleep can differentiate a good day from a not so good day.
I have worked with clients to establish a healthy routine at night to help them recover their sleep. Sleep is such an important part of our health and sometimes it is underestimated.
If you suffer from sleep deprivation, you know that by not having a good night sleep, your body can feel the consequences. Consequences that may include irritability, stress, anxiety, and problems with your immune system.
In this session, we go over:
- what current habits you may have that could be interfering in your ability to sleep.
- the importance of sleeping and different theories around sleeping so you understand what is going on inside your body as you sleep.
- the circadian rhythm, how it works, and how we can regulate it in our body.
- common results of sleep deprivation.
- techniques that can help you sleep better.
- what new habits you can create to help you sleep like a baby every night.
Are you ready to have a good night sleep?