A good start of working together is a Health History provided separately.
On the first session we commence with Circle of Life and Your Plate exercises so you could set up your program goals.
During the program:
- learn & experiment with different breakfast;
- learn & experiment how to crown our sugar cravings;
- learn & experiment ways to improve hydration;
- learn & experiment means of detox;
- learn & experiment natural sweeteners;
- learn & experiment foods affecting your alkaline balance, inflammability and stress levels;
- learn & experiment the point of primary foods;
- find ways to exercise;
- boost relationships;
- improve work environment;
- turn the focus on prioritizing and taking a break in order to bring your to the top of your priority list;
- discover many ways of self-care and love;
and many, many more.
I always open with "What's new and good with you?" and during the session I aim to give you three simple homeworks you could do on yourself for the next two weeks or so. One of the key point of the session is to let you talk and share your experience about the life and the homeworks. Thus, you benefit both the therapeutic effect of a professional conversation and you end up with tips and hacks on your life/nutrition habits.
The only trick that does the magic is to really do the homeworks -- see for yourself how my ideas for you work or not -- and share some feedback later.
My ultimate goal is to hook you off cravings, fast food, crappy snacks and the pesky 5-10 LB so I could bring back your energy and smile to your face by implementing simple easy steps like the ones your mom and dad use to teach you brush your teeth that you don't even remember how and when happened.