Join me for an introductory gut-directed hypnotherapy session. Are you ready to finally fix the miscommunication between your brain and your gut, and get to the root cause of your IBS? Tired of struggling with abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, or hypersensitivity in your gut?
Truth be told - you don’t have to cut-out all the foods you love and go on another restrictive diet or spend a fortune on expensive supplements! Gut-directed hypnotherapy is grounded in almost 40 years of clinical research, and our holistic approach sees your body and mind as connected, which means that we’ll not only offer you solutions to restore healthy gut function, but you’ll also experience a reduction in stress and anxiety, improvements in your mental wellbeing, and more freedom and inner peace in your life.
What is gut-directed hypnotherapy?
Gut-directed hypnotherapy is a form of hypnosis that targets the brain-gut communication to help significantly reduce symptoms of people suffering with gastrointestinal conditions including IBS. This evidence based method helps regulate your nervous system, reduce stress responses in the body, and helps calm overactive nerves in the gut with the intention of restoring it’s natural balance again.
During a session, you will be guided into a deeply relaxed and focused state of awareness, calming the body and mind. Once in this state, guided imagery, direct suggestion, and progressive relaxation will be used to help soothe the gastrointestinal tract and restore a healthy brain-gut connection.
Some of the main benefits include:
- Helps improve symptoms like bloating, abdominal pain, cramping, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Reduces hypersensitivity in the gut
- Decreases stress & anxiety
- Helps reduce symptoms without restrictive diets or medication
- Restores the brain-gut connection
- Calms the nervous system and vagus nerve
- Helps with pain management
- Helps improve quality of sleep
- Reduces food and health anxiety
- It's 100% natural
- Enhances overall quality of life
- No negative side effects
- Has almost 40 years of research showing a significant reduction in symptoms in over 70% of patients
This is an introductory class, but if you want long-term results, research is showing that 6-12 sessions is recommended. If you decide you'd like to continue and join my program, I will deduct the cost of this session from the gut-directed hypnotherapy program.